2jewellery Body benefits of engraved bracelets for women，women's engraved bracelets do have a certain bactericidal effect, but because the effect of elemental silver releasing silver ions is very weak, the bactericidal effect of silver bracelets is also very weak, almost negligible. In addition, many people believe that the blackening of silver bracelets is a sign of poison in the body, which is not the case. Silver will oxidize when exposed to the air for a long time, and contact with the skin will accelerate the oxidation due to the influence of sweat, resulting in silver oxide, which is a black substance, which is a normal chemical reaction.
In general, although wearing a lady's engraved bracelet is not harmful to the human body, it does not have too much therapeutic effect. It is recommended to look rationally at the benefits of wearing bracelets. You can still choose to wear it as an accessory.
Do women's engraved bracelets dehumidify?
Often wearing women's bracelets has the effect of dehumidification, especially in areas with relatively humid climates, people are prone to rheumatism. At this time, wearing women's bracelets often close to the body can absorb the heat and humidity in the human body. Wearing silver jewelry for a long time can prevent or reduce rheumatism, in addition to the dehumidification effect of wearing women's bracelets, there are many benefits to the body.
What are the health benefits of wearing women's engraved bracelets?
- To ward off evil spirits: According to legend, wearing silver ornaments can ward off evil spirits. Therefore, in ancient times and even now, some children will wear safety locks with silver ornaments, which means that they can ward off evil spirits.
- Sterilization: The silver ions in the silver bracelet have a relatively strong bactericidal effect. Silver can eliminate 650 kinds of germs. In BC, the ancients knew that silver can accelerate wound healing, prevent infection, purify water and preserve an antiseptic effect. It can prevent the growth of bacteria, calm the five internal organs, calm the mind, stop fear and palpitation, and remove evil qi. In traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and moxibustion in my country, the needles used are silver needles, because it is difficult for bacteria to multiply on silver needles. Silver is known as a "biophilic metal".
- Disinfection: What are the benefits of wearing a lady's bracelet to the body? It can also be used as a drug testing tool. In ancient times, silver needles were often used to test poison. Using silver can detect whether food is poisonous because silver needles are used to test poison. In the process of poisoning, it can react chemically with many toxins, making the silver black.
How do clean women's bracelets that have turned black?
If the silver bracelet turns black, it can be cleaned with a silver cloth, silver washing water, toothpaste, cola, sour vinegar, tin foil, overnight tea, etc. 1. Silver cleaning cloth: The most effective method is to use a special silver cleaning cloth, which does not need to be purchased specially. Generally, when purchasing silver jewelry, a silver cleaning cloth will be given as a gift. You only need to use the silver cleaning cloth to gently wipe the silver The silver oxide on the surface of the jewelry can be wiped off, and the silver jewelry will soon become bright as new.
- Silver washing water: When the above methods cannot remove the oxides of silver jewelry, we can soak them in silver washing water, of course, the time should not be too long. Mainly because the silver washing water is highly corrosive, if it is soaked for a long time, it will cause certain damage to the silver jewelry. The optimal soak time is one minute, then remove and wipe clean. Note that all silver jewelry cannot be washed with silver washing water frequently, otherwise it will affect the gloss of silver jewelry.
- Tinfoil: You can use tinfoil to clean the silver bracelet. First, wrap the inner wall of the container with tin foil, then add boiling water mixed with baking soda and salt, and then put the silver bracelet in and heat it with fire until the silver bracelet is completely bright. The silver oxide is reduced to a silver element by the electrolyte environment provided by the salt water so that the silver jewelry regains its luster.
How to maintain women's bracelets
Many friends like sterling silver jewelry, but they don't know how to maintain it. In fact, we only need to spend some thought in our daily life to make silver jewelry look new for a long time.
- The best way to maintain silver jewelry is to wear it every day because human body oils can produce a natural and moist luster.
- When wearing silver jewelry, do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time, so as to avoid collision deformation or scratches.
- Keep the silver jewelry dry, do not swim with it, and do not approach hot springs and seawater. When not in use, wipe the surface with a cotton cloth or tissue paper to remove moisture and dirt, and place it in a sealed bag or box to avoid contact with air.
- If you find signs of yellowing on the silver, the easiest way is to use toothpaste and a little water to lightly wash the surface. Or use a small jewelry brush to clean the fine seams of silver jewelry, and then wipe the surface with a silver cloth, and the jewelry can be restored to its original beauty immediately. (If using a silver cloth can restore about 80 to 90% of the silver-white condition, do not use silver milk and silver washing water, because they are all corrosive to a certain extent. After using these products, silver jewelry will become more It is easy to turn yellow. In addition, the silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and cannot be washed with water)
- If the silver jewelry is seriously yellowed, it should not be soaked in silver water for too long, usually for a few seconds. After taking it out, wash it with water immediately, and then dry it with tissue paper.
- If the silver cloth can be used to restore about 80% of the silver-white condition, there is no need to use silver rubbing milk and silver washing water, because these products are corrosive to a certain extent, and the silver ornaments will turn yellow more easily after using these products. . The silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and cannot be washed.
- If the silver jewelry is not processed and collected after wearing it, it is very likely to make the silver jewelry black. At this time, you should use a small jewelry brush to clean the fine seams of the jewelry, and then drop a drop of the silver milk on the tissue to wipe off the black oxide on the surface of the silver jewelry, and then use the silver cloth to restore the original brightness of the jewelry. After that, you must remember to do daily general maintenance to prevent silver jewelry from turning black again. It is difficult to whiten silver jewelry after it has turned black many times.
How to identify the authenticity of women's engraved bracelets
- Look at the label: According to the national regulations, the silver content of silver jewelry must be accurately indicated. Consumers should check whether there is a label on the purity of S925, Ag925 (more common in fashion), or S990, Ag990 (traditional bracelets) when purchasing. child lock). If it is not marked, it can basically be concluded that it is ordinary metal.
- Look at the color: silver jewelry is mostly silver-white with slight yellowish color, with embellishment
- Look at the price: At present, the price of silver on the Shanghai Gold Exchange is about 5 yuan per gram. This does not include purchasing costs, process costs, etc. If the price is ridiculously low, it must be of insufficient purity or fake.
- Weighing the weight: The density of silver is slightly larger than that of common metals, 10.53 grams per cubic centimeter. Therefore, weighing the weight can make a preliminary judgment on whether it is silver.
- Check the hardness: the hardness of silver is low, and the silver ornaments are folded lightly by hand, which is easy to bend and not easy to break, indicating that the quality is high. Or use a pin to mark inconspicuous places. If the needle slips and it is difficult to leave traces on the surface, it can be judged as copper jewelry; if there are traces in the real object but it is not obvious, it can be judged as silver jewelry. This method has been widely used by people since ancient times. It is often seen in costume movies that people who love money like their lives will bite the silver dollar first, which is actually testing the hardness.
- Use acid: silver will change color or even dissolve when it encounters any acid. If a drop of concentrated hydrochloric acid is dropped on the inside of silver jewelry, a white moss-like precipitate of silver chloride will be formed immediately. Other precious metals do not have this phenomenon.
- Listen to the rhythm of the sound: the sound of standard silver jewelry is dull and has no elasticity after landing. If it is made of copper, the sound is higher and sharper, and the rhythm is short and short; there is absolutely no problem in identifying the authenticity of silver jewelry by using the above methods. Much higher, then there is no profit. If consumers want to know the very precise content of the silver jewelry they buy, they can only go to the jewelry or precious metal testing center for testing, and the cost ranges from 30 to 100 yuan.
Matters needing attention: When purchasing, pay special attention to whether its fasteners can be fastened and firmly. When buying a women's bracelet, lay it flat to see if the links are kinked or bent. Silver jewelry is generally divided into electroplating and non-plating: Electroplating: that is, the inner layer is pure silver, and the surface is electroplated, mostly platinum; the electroplating method makes the surface glossier than pure silver, reflective The effect is very good, and it is not easy to be oxidized. Fashion products often use this process. Electroless plating: Although it retains the natural and simple luster of sterling silver, it is easy to turn black or yellow due to vulcanization. After the apple will gradually turn black). It needs to be maintained with a silver cloth to restore its luster.